Winters Instruments TIM Series Industrial 9IT Thermometer with a Brass Thermowell has a Vari-angle connection and 360° case rotation for easy installation. Used mainly on new construction, plumbing, water lines, boilers, heating, ventilation and air conditioning. Lens: Glass. Accuracy: ±1%. Scale Size: 9 in. (230 mm). Scales: Aluminum painted white with black markings. Bulb Chamber: Tapered cast aluminum with graphite fills. Sensing Liquid: Organic Fill. Adjustment: Fully adjustable. Enclosure Rating: IP54. Connection: 3/4 in. NPT with Thermowell, 1-1/4 in. - 18 UNEF Swivel Nut (no thermowell). Thermowell: 3/4 in. Brass. Case: Valox, Impact Resistant. Stem Length: 3.5 in. (90 mm). Range: 30°F to 300°F and 0°C to 150°C.
California residents: see Proposition 65 information
- Includes a separable brass thermowell
- Organic filled tube (magnifying)
- Graphite filled bulb chamber for maximum heat conduction
- Widely specified in the industrial and commercial plumbing trade
- Vari-angle connection and 360° case rotation for easy installation
- ASME B40.200 compliant