Forum Title: H*ow to replace this with an automatic flusher
Does anyone know what I could do to replace With an automatic flusher? (notice... no standard offset between supply pipe and connection to urinal.) Thanks
Category: Plumber Post By: CHARLIE LAMBERT (Southfield, MI), 03/31/2017

you need to buy a and repipe the water line to be 4 3/4'' off center to center [left] x 11 1/2 '' top of the urinal to center read the rough in measurements that come with the valve and then, send me that old valve,

- COREY BARRETT (Santa Clarita, CA), 09/08/2017

Well now... That's a bargain at $338! I think I will try out the recommended Cheap-o ones from China first... One was $23, two others were around $60. I'll probably get what I pay for... but I will learn something in the process. What is the name in America for an adapter that converts from G 1/2 to North America 1/2.. And, If I go down to Orchard Supply Hardware, Home Depot or such, what would they call it? And, Why would anyone want the OLD one?. it is really HARD to push.

- CONNIE REYNOLDS (Bolingbrook, IL), 09/10/2017 the old valve, rebuild it

- JIMMY BARNES (Pittsfield, MA), 10/01/2017

Tips & Assistance For Homeowners

requestaquote Get Free Quotes callnow 888-880-2779